The Asia-Pacific e-waste management market is estimated to evolve with a CAGR of 9.59% in terms of revenue and 4.19% in terms of volume over the forecast years of 2021 to 2028. The region’s market growth is facilitated by chief forces, such as the lack of strict regulations for e-waste disposal, the illegal dumping of e-waste, the reducing prices of electronic products, and new product developments.
The Asia-Pacific e-waste management market growth assessment involves the study of India, South Korea, Thailand, Japan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, China, and the rest of the Asia-Pacific. The electronic and electrical equipment waste generated in Indonesia is anticipated to increase owing to the rapid growth of the country’s economy, in addition to the fast-developing technology. Moreover, the total amount of generated e-waste can also be utilized for the construction of an e-waste recycling management system. The overall evaluated accumulation of e-waste collected from homes in the country accounted for 285,000 and 622,000 tons in 2015 and 2025, respectively.
On the other hand, e-waste is a surging issue in Vietnam on account of the increasing waste volume and the dearth of recovering materials. However, the country can only retrieve common materials, including aluminum, copper, and iron, from e-waste, with decreased efficiency. The recovering procedure may further lead to severe consequences, impacting public health and the environment. Therefore, these factors are set to facilitate the e-waste management market growth in the Asia-Pacific during the forecasting years.
Some of the prominent enterprises operating in the market include Sims Metal Management Limited, Umicore SA, MBA Polymers Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments