The Asia-Pacific digital ink market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.24% and 6.06%, in terms of volume and revenue, respectively, during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The rapidly changing fashion trends, apparel business management, and manufacturing technology in the developing regions, the surging technological developments, and the increasing demand for printed fabrics, are propelling the market growth.
South Korea, Japan, China, India, Thailand, Australia & New Zealand, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific, are evaluated for the Asia-Pacific digital ink market growth assessment. Japan facilitates rapid technological advancements, bringing novel concepts in textiles. For instance, Toray’s bio-electrode conductive nanofiber ’hitoe,’ are among technical textiles that integrate cyber-technologies. Also, the government support in the form of financial incentives for fabric and textile manufacturers are beneficial for market growth.
Thailand comprises an integrated textile industry with several spinning, garment, and weaving enterprises. The country is also a world-renowned silk producer, producing spin or twist yarn. Also, the eco-friendly printing, dyeing, and finishing services of the country meet global standards. The garment industry is expanding, with the government providing export credits and vocational training. Moreover, the private sector has collaborated with the government to boost the textile industry’s innovation, bringing modern technology into printing, finishing, dyeing, knitting, and weaving. Vietnam is the third-largest garment explorer, and among the top textile-producing nations. The country is also an apparel exporter. With increasing exports, the overall textile market growth is projected to be high. Such factors are evaluated to enable market growth in these countries.
Some of the market’s distinguished players include, Marabu GmbH & Co KG, Sakata Inx Corporation, Wikoff Color Corporation, Toyo Ink SC Holdings Co Ltd, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments