The Europe micro irrigation systems market is predicted to record a CAGR of 14.48% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The irrigation projects by the government, the increasing exports of field crops and orchards, and the high weather unpredictability contribute to the region’s market growth.
Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Poland, Italy, Russia, and Rest of Europe are evaluated for the Europe micro irrigation systems market growth assessment. Germany’s agricultural sector has undergone a massive transformation in the last two decades, from traditional farming methods to wide adoption of advanced techniques. This is attributed to the rising favorable market and price policies, structural policy, and foreign trade policy, resulting in efficient farming methods. Through the incorporation of technologies, farmers across Germany have virtually integrated their small-sized farms. It has facilitated farmers to manage farms and obtain enhanced productivity. Micro irrigation is adopted in the country to majorly irrigate crops like maize, potatoes, vegetables, and sugar beets. The sprinkler system is the predominant irrigation method in the country. Such factors are expected to propel market growth.
In France, the agricultural sector is considerably evolved due to the common agricultural policy. The vast production of wheat, sugar beets, cereals, dairy products, beef, and potatoes, is attributed to fertile lands and the agricultural resources in the country. The increasing market penetration of modern agriculture solutions has led to rising productivity and decreased labor demand. Simultaneously, the farmers are still concerned about high initial input investment in agriculture equipment and the lack of awareness of appropriate equipment. With the rising government investment for sustainable farming, such factors are set to increase the adoption of micro irrigation systems.
Some of the eminent companies in the market are Metzer, Lindsay Corporation, Irritec SPA, Nelson Irrigation Corporation, Teco SRL, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments