The Asia Pacific micro irrigation systems market is set to project a CAGR of 17.48% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The increasing focus on micro-farming, technological advancements, government initiatives, and the supply availability of drip irrigation systems propel market growth.
South Korea, Japan, India, China, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia & New Zealand, Vietnam, and Rest of Asia Pacific, are evaluated for the Asia Pacific micro irrigation systems market growth analysis. In Japan, the market growth is attributed to the growing focus on technological, export, and manufacturing capabilities. The agricultural sector of the country has been an early adopter of several advanced solutions for effective farming. Simultaneously, the rapidly aging agricultural workforce has led to the sluggish use of technologically advanced solutions. Moreover, the inclusion of micro irrigation systems into regular farming practices results in efficient agricultural practices for the aging population. Such factors facilitate market growth in Japan.
India is a leading producer of agriculture outputs, and is the largest agriculture equipment market. The country faces a scarcity of skilled labor for agriculture and increasing food demand, given the rising population. There has been continuous investment in the farming sector by the government for bringing cost-effective and viable solutions. The focus is on resource-based degradation, the implication of precision agriculture technologies, and water scarcity. Precision agriculture technologies have applications in the fertilization and irrigation sectors to ensure optimal usage of water and fertilizers and proper soil management. Such developments are enabling market growth in India.
Some of the major companies in the market are Irrigation and Water Technologies (IWT), Netafim Ltd, Rain Bird Corporation, Irritec SPA, Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd (JISL), Nelson Irrigation Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments