The United States mobile imaging services market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.02% during the forecast period, 2021-2026. The increasing incidences of various cancer types and technological advancements are major growth drivers.
In the US, the aging population is on the rise, which has further led to the growing rate of chronic disorders like cancer, diabetes, and heart disease. As per the National Institute of Aging, in the US, the population aged 65 and above is set to reach 1.5 billion in 2050. There is a growing demand for cost-effective diagnostic imaging systems for high-quality patient care to the geriatric population.
Furthermore, chronic diseases are causing death and disability in the US. According to CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), 45% of Americans have at least one chronic disease. Chronic disease causes 7 out of 10 deaths, killing more than 1.7 million Americans every year. As per the WHO, chronic disease prevalence is projected to rise by 57% by 2020. The emerging markets will experience 60% of this burden. Such factors are estimated to offer lucrative market growth opportunities.
Some of the eminent companies in the market include GE Healthcare, Analogic Corporation Hologic Inc, Carestream Health Inc, Canon Medical Systems Corp, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments