The Europe digital transformation in healthcare market is set to project a CAGR of 25.72% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The increasing demand for quick access to healthcare and shifting consumer needs concerning reliable information and trusted advice offer ample growth opportunities.
The United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, Poland, France, Belgium, Russia, and Rest of Europe, are analyzed for the Europe digital transformation in healthcare market growth assessment. Germany, a thriving healthcare market, witnessed the transition to digital health and a modernized hospital system amidst the pandemic. As per industry sources, at present, 64% of healthcare professionals use digital health technology like mobile apps or wearables. In 2019, the parliament passed the Digital Health Care Act, designed to catalyze the healthcare system’s digital transformation. The Hospital Future Act (KHZG) was passed on 18th September, 2020, which entails electronic documentation of care and treatment services, IT security measures, patient portals, digital medication management, etc. Moreover, new regulations have benefited digital healthcare, further enabling doctors to prescribe digital health solutions.
Italy has launched certain projects, which supplement digitalization in the healthcare sector. One such project is the ’Single Reservation Center,’ a centralized IT system for the unified booking of services, enabling access to healthcare, and reduce waiting times. Further, the Electronic Health File allows citizens to consult, share, and track their health history. There have also been significant investments, and other smaller operations by venture capital companies, considerable enough to develop an adequate digital healthcare sector. Such factors are estimated to enable market growth.
Some of the leading companies in the market are Medtronic Plc, Schneider Electric SE, Accenture Plc, GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthineers, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments