The Asia-Pacific digital transformation in healthcare market is anticipated to project a CAGR of 29.14% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The emerging economies, rising IT skills, and growing healthcare IT adoption and outsourcing trend, contribute to market growth.
South Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia, Australia & New Zealand, Vietnam, Thailand, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific, are evaluated for the Asia-Pacific digital transformation in healthcare market growth analysis. In Thailand, there has been wide adoption of artificial intelligence in the last few decades. The government is making efforts to facilitate the integration of artificial intelligence for health transformation. It is evaluated to be beneficial for the healthcare industry to swiftly identify the health risks and disease hotspots. Thus, the growing focus on digitalization to integrate and promote technology in the healthcare sector is set to influence market growth in Thailand.
In India, innovations like smart devices, wearable technology, and the Internet of Things (IoT), are changing the healthcare landscape. This will further increase the accessibility of patients to their personal data, eventually creating a demand for greater transparency from healthcare providers. Also, the pandemic has provided the opportunity for the adoption of digitalization in the healthcare industry. Telemedicine has become an essential component. In South Korea, the digital healthcare capability gap has facilitated overseas digital health companies’ entry into the market. Also, the telemedicine, consumer health, and AI-based medical equipment markets offer lucrative growth opportunities. Such factors are expected to boost the market growth in these countries.
Some of the prominent companies in the market include Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, HCL Technologies Ltd, Philips Healthcare, Microsoft Corporation, Wipro Ltd, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments