The Asia-Pacific video analytics market growth is projected to evolve at a CAGR of 20.18% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The market growth of the region is attributed to product launches, technological advancements, increasing adoption of video analytics by industry participants, and smart city initiatives.
South Korea, China, India, Japan, Australia & New Zealand, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific, are assessed for the Asia-Pacific video analytics market growth evaluation. In Japan, the increasing penetration of IP video surveillance systems and the adoption of video surveillance systems drive market growth. The surveillance segment is the largest market contributor in the electronic security market. The rising global terrorism has also resulted in the country investing majorly in the deployment of security systems and devices throughout various public infrastructure areas. Further, the country is transitioning from analog to digital in terms of IP video surveillance systems. Such factors contribute to market growth.
In South Korea, the technological shift from analog video surveillance to IP video surveillance in the video surveillance market has drawn global manufacturers’ attention. Also, the government actively supports video surveillance. The Ministry of Public Administration and Security of Korea plans to build CCTV monitoring centers in the country. The plan entails installing cameras for traffic congestion, crime surveillance, speeding, etc. The Seoul government is set to spend 29$ million in installing CCTV cameras in the city’s schools in the coming years. Such developments are projected to drive market growth.
Some of the leading companies in the market are Cisco, Hikvision, Bosch GmbH, I2V, Axis Communications, Huawei, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments