The global protective clothing market for emergency medical services is projected to record a CAGR of 4.14% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The primary factors influencing the market growth include stringent rules & regulations and huge investments in research & development.
In medical services, protective gloves and gowns are utilized to hinder pathogen transmission when treating communicable diseases. The stringent regulations regarding health personnel safety, and the increasing demand from the healthcare industry, drive the market growth. Protective clothing has become mandatory in the life sciences industry, where safety and isolation from the external environment are pre-requisites. Several organizations are framing guidelines for protective clothing equipment use. The OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) has pioneered the publishing standards to ensure continual improvement of health and safety. The healthcare industry defines ’protective’ as the clothing equipment that restricts the transmission of potentially infectious material through the worker’s clothes. Thus, the regulatory standards that promote the use of protective clothing, are a key driver of market growth. However, the high costs hinder the market growth.
The geographical evaluation of the global protective clothing market for emergency medical services includes the analysis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. North America harbored the largest market share as of 2020. The region entails several key players, strict regulations related to healthcare, and advanced healthcare facilities.
The competitive rivalry in the market is characterized by increasing levels of product penetration and moderate/high product differentiation. Some of the eminent players in the market include, Honeywell Safety, Berkshire Corporation, Bioclean, Ansell Healthcare, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments