The global video surveillance and VSaaS market includes hardware (i.e., cameras), software and services. Video surveillance software, video management software and video analytics are expected to be in high demand, as demand increases for Internet Protocol (IP)-based video surveillance systems.
The IP video surveillance market is in an evolutionary phase in developing countries, therefore promising significant potential. Implementation of advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning are increasing the demand for video surveillance. AI provides video surveillance companies with the opportunity to exploit massive investments in surveillance networks around the world and re-define how modern surveillance technologies are built and used, in order to increase safety and security at the monitored sites.
IP surveillance systems have more flexibility and scalability than closed-circuit television (CCTV) and conventional surveillance systems. Analog systems are expandable only to a specific limit. For example, only a limited number of cameras can be added to an existing infrastructure. However, the use of IP surveillance systems is growing for users willing to focus on multilevel or multisite business expansions. For this reason, organizations are expected to prefer IP surveillance systems over analog systems. IP surveillance systems are configured with advanced technology such as video motion detection, frame rate control, automatic brightness control, internal storage memory and remote-zoom features.
- 65 data tables and 39 additional tables
- An overview of the global video surveillance and video surveillance as a service (VSaaS) market
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019, 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) though 2025
- Evaluation of current market trends, market size, market forecast, pipeline analysis of new products, and regulatory scenarios and detailed analysis of drivers, challenges, and opportunities affecting market growth
- Discussion on future of video surveillance and growth of wireless CCTV cameras and information on new GDPR guidelines on CCTV surveillance
- Impact of COVID-19 on video surveillance and video surveillance as a service (VSaaS) market
- Market share analysis of the of major players in the industry, and discussion of those companies in light of technological strengths and weakness, and innovative marketing practices
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players of the industry, including Avigilon Corp., Cisco Systems Inc., Envysion Inc., Honeywell International Inc., and Panasonic Corp.