This report will cover the synthetic rubber industry. Definitive and detailed estimates and forecasts of the global market are provided, followed by a detailed analysis of the regions, types, applications and on-going trends.
This report covers the technological, economic and business considerations of the synthetic rubber industry, with analyses and forecasts provided for global markets. Included in the report are descriptions of market forces relevant to the synthetic rubber industry and their areas of application.
Global markets are presented for the size of synthetic rubber segments, along with growth forecasts through 2025. Estimates of sales value are based on the price in the supply chain. Market-driving forces and industry structure are examined. International aspects are analyzed for all global regions and types of synthetic rubber. Profiles of major global manufacturers are presented.
This report considers the impact of COVID-19. In 2020, the growth rate of every industry around the world was impacted by the pandemic. The presently developing COVID-19 pandemic has currently halted the progress of every economy. In addition to taking measures to lock down their respective countries to contain the spread of the coronavirus, especially in affected cities, various governments around the world are also taking the measures necessary to contain the economic slowdown.
The synthetic rubber market is further segmented based on its types: styrene butadiene rubber (SBR), Ethylene propylene diene rubber (EPDM), polybutadiene rubber (BR), polyisoprene (IR), nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) and others. The market is also segmented into applications like tires, industrial, non-tire automotive, footwear and others.
- 117 data tables and 39 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for synthetic rubber
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of market trends, with data from 2019, 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Country specific data and analysis for U.S., Canada, France, Germany, Russia, Japan, China, India, and Malaysia
- Market share analysis of the synthetic rubber market based on type, application, region, and on-going trends and evaluation of current market trends, market size, and market forecast
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market
- Coverage of major developments in synthetic rubber market and discussion on impact of COVID-19 on synthetic rubber market
- Coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Company profiles of major players of the industry, including Exxonmobil, Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co., Zeon Corp., TSRC Corp., JSR CORP. and Kumho Petrochemical