The Europe sepsis diagnostics market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 8.24%, over the forecasted years, 2021-2028. The region’s market growth is mainly driven by the need for early diagnosis of sepsis, the high mortality rate of the medical condition, and its increasing prevalence.
The Europe sepsis diagnostics market growth assessment includes the evaluation of Germany, Belgium, Italy, France, the United Kingdom, Poland, Russia, and the rest of Europe. According to the study conducted by the National Institute of Health (NIH), between 2017 and 2018, the prevalence of sepsis in the ICU stay, was over 11%, in Italy. The overall incidence across the country was 25 cases per 100,000 individuals, annually. Moreover, as per the large-scale study conducted by the NIH on hospital-acquired infections (HAI) in Italy, nearly 47% of HAIs resulted in sepsis in 832 patients, from 2008 to 2017.
The problem of hospital-acquired bacterial infection in Russia is highly consequential, in terms of treating SARC-CoV-2 patients. Furthermore, according to data, the annual figure of HAIs in the country is nearly 2,300,000 cases. In this regard, the multi-drug resistant micro-organisms were among the dominant causative agents of HAIs. The increasing healthcare expenditure in Russia further propels the country’s market growth. For instance, according to the World Data Atlas, the healthcare expenditure, as a share of the Russian Federation’s gross domestic product (GDP), was 5.3% in 2018. As a result, these factors are set to play a vital role in augmenting the Europe sepsis diagnostics market growth, during the forecast years.
Leading players operating in the region’s market are, T2 Biosystems Inc, Luminex Corporation, Biomerieux SA, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments