The web content management market is segmented into the following categories -
- By component Type: solutions and services.
- By solution: digital marketing management, mobile and social content management, web experience management, digital asset management integration, web creation and editing tools, and content analytics.
- By services: professional services and managed services.
- By deployment type: cloud, on-premises and hybrid.
- By organization size: large (employees > 1000), medium-sized (500
- By vertical: news and media, online education, sports, life sciences, GPS data, financial, retail and others.
This report also analyzes market share and provides a listing of company profiles for key players in the global market.
- 87 data tables
- A brief general outlook of the global market for web content management system (WCMS) and related technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019-2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Identification of segments with high growth potential and their future applications
- Highlights of opportunities in the innovation-driven web content management market, and assessment of various end-use industry applications of WCMS software and the market dynamics of each application
- Estimation of market size and revenue forecasts for global WCMS market, and corresponding market share analysis by component type, deployment type, organization size, industry vertical and geographic region for key market segment and sub-segment
- Insight into key trends related to the global market, and its various service types and end-use applications that influence the web content management market
- Assessment of the major stakeholders in the market and competitive landscape for market leaders along with their growth strategies
- Detailed profiles of the major players operating in the global web content management market. Key players include Adobe Systems Inc., Alphabet Inc., Automattic Inc. (Wordpress.com), Microsoft Corp., and OpenText Corp.