The Europe Catalysts Market is expected to grow by US$ 1.55 billion during 2020-2026, progressing at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the Europe market, followed by a detailed analysis of the products types, and regions. The Europe market data on catalysts can be segmented by products types: refinery catalysts (acids, metals, and zeolite), polyolefin catalysts (chromium, peroxide, single site, and Ziegler-Natta), and emission control catalysts.
The further breakdown of the product type segment by applications includes:
- Refinery Catalysts: Alkylation, Fluid Catalytic Cracking (FCC), Hydroprocessing Catalysts (HPC), Others (Reforming, Isomerization, etc.)
- Polyolefin Catalysts: Polyethylene: High-density Polyethylene (HDPE), Linear Low-density Polyethylene (LLDPE), Low-density Polyethylene (LDPE); Polypropylene (PP)
- Emission Control Catalysts: Automotive Catalysts, Stationary Catalysts
The study provides historical market data (2016-2019) and forecasts from 2020 till 2026. The market size and estimations are provided in terms of volume (Kilo Tons) and revenue (US$ Million) considering 2019 as base year and market forecast will be given from 2020 to 2026.
The data-centric report focuses on market trends, status and outlook for segments, and future growth. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as Eastern Europe, and Western Europe the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Europe Catalysts Market
- Identify segments/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Europe Catalysts Market