The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The global dental impression systems market is projected to reach USD 1.9 billion by 2025 from USD 1.3 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period. The growth in this market is driven by rising incidence of dental diseases, increasing demand for cosmetic dentistry, and growing dental tourism in emerging markets. However, the high cost and limited reimbursement for dental treatments are expected to restrict market growth to a certain extent. Dearth of trained dental practioners may also challenge market growth in the coming years.
“The impression material segment will grow at the highest rate during the forecast period.”
Based on product, the dental impression systems market has been segmented into intraoral scanners, impression material, impression trays, bite registration material, and dental impression accessories. The factors attributing to the large revenue of the impression material segment include the affordable nature of impression materials and their ease of use.
“By application, the restorative and prosthodontics dentistry segment accounted for the largest share of the dental impression systems market in 2019.”
On the basis of application, the global dental impression systems market is segmented into restorative and prosthodontics dentistry, orthodontics, and other applications. Growth in the edentulous population and the increasing number of patients suffering from dental problems are driving the increased uptake of dental impression systems solutions for restorative and prosthodontics dentistry.
“By end-user, the dental hospitals and clinics segment will grow at the highest rate during the forecast period.”
Based on end user, the dental impression systems market is segmented into dental hospitals and clinics, dental laboratories, dental academics and research institutes, and forensic laboratories. The dental hospitals and clinics segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to the increasing number of dental clinics and hospitals across the globe and the rapid adoption of advanced technologies by small and large dental clinics and hospitals.
“The market in Asia Pacificis projected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period (2020–2025).”
Europe accounted for the largest share of the Dental impression systems market in 2019. The growing popularity of cosmetic dentistry, high and growing demand for technologically advanced products, increasing availability and use of intraoral scanners, and the rising incidence of dental diseases are some of the factors driving the growth of the dental impression systems market in this region. The Asia Pacific market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The high growth in this regional market can be attributed to the rising patient volume, growing medical tourism, and increasing disposable incomes.
A breakdown of the primary participants referred to for this report is provided below:
- By Company Type (Supply-side): Tier 1: 33%, Tier 2: 45%, and Tier 3: 22%
- By Designation: C-level: 11%, Director-level: 45%, and Managers: 44%
- By Region: North America: 36%, Europe: 21%, Asia-Pacific: 29%, Latin America: 7% and Middle East & Africa: 7%
3M (US), Henry Schein (US), Dentsply Sirona (US), Mitsui Chemicals (Japan), and Envista (US) are the key players operating in the dental impression systems market. Other prominent players in this market include Parkell, Inc. (US), Kettenbach GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), Zest Dental Solutions (US), Keystone Industries (US), Ultradent Products, Inc. (US), Septodont Holding (US), GC Corporation (US), DETAX (Germany), Kerr Corporation (US), Ivoclar Vivadent (US), Kuraray Co. Ltd. (Japan), BEGO (Germany), Premier Dental Products Company (US), and DMG America (US).
The report analyzes the dental impression systems market and aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of this market based on various segments such as product, application, end user, and region. The report also includes competitive analysis of the key players in this market along with their company profiles, product and service offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Reasons To Buy the Report
The report can help established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which, in turn, would help them garner a greater share. Firms purchasing the report could use one, or a combination of the below mentioned five strategies.
This report provides insights into the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the dental impression systems market. The report analyzes the market based on the product, application, end user, and region.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and product launches in the dental impression systems market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various types of dental impression systems solutions across regions.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the dental impression systems market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the dental impression systems market.