DelveInsight’s, “Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis - Pipeline Insight, 2021,” report provides comprehensive insights about 4+ companies and 4+ pipeline drugs in Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
• Global coverage
Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis Understanding
Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis: Overview
Moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis (AD), a serious, chronic form of eczema, is a systemic inflammatory disease characterized by an allergic response driven by a subset of immune cells called Type 2 helper T cells, or Th2 cells. IL-31, a cytokine released by Th2 cells, is involved in AD associated pruritus by interacting with IL-31 receptor alpha expressed by neuron. Moderate-to-severe forms of AD can be characterized by pronounced cutaneous dryness, and skin lesions marked by redness, infiltration/papulation, crusting/oozing, and lichenification, with periods of lesion exacerbation accompanied by intense itching, scratching, and skin damage that can lead to secondary infections. Moderate-to-severe AD can negatively impact patients’ lives and is associated with a high burden to patients particularly with itching, sleep deprivation and depression.
"Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis - Pipeline Insight, 2021" report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present scenario and growth prospects across the indication. A detailed picture of the Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis pipeline landscape is provided which includes the disease overview and Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces, in depth Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the pipeline products under development. In the report, detailed description of the drug is given which includes mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details.
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis.
Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis Emerging Drugs Chapters
This segment of the Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis report encloses its detailed analysis of various drugs in different stages of clinical development, including phase II, I, preclinical and Discovery. It also helps to understand clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, and the latest news and press releases.
Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis Emerging Drugs
• Nemolizumab: Galderma
Nemolizumab, a first-in-class humanized monoclonal antibody, is directed against the IL-31R alpha, which blocks signaling from - IL-31. Nemolizumab, initially developed by Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., was subsequently licensed to Galderma in 2016. Nemolizumab is an investigational agent under clinical development and its safety and efficacy have not been fully evaluated by any regulatory authority. The company is conducting phase 3 of clinical trial for the treatment of moderate to severe atopic dermatitis.
• CBP-201: Connect Biopharma
CBP-201 is a potent monoclonal antibody against IL-4R?, a cell surface protein required for the signaling of both IL-4 and IL-13, which have significant overlapping biological activities and play key roles in inflammatory diseases mediated by type 2 helper T cells (Th2). Connect Biopharma is conducting a Phase 2 Clinical Trial of CBP-201 in Adult Patients with Moderate-to-Severe Atopic Dermatitis
Further product details are provided in the report??..
Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis: Therapeutic Assessment
This segment of the report provides insights about the different Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis drugs segregated based on following parameters that define the scope of the report, such as:
• Major Players in Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis
There are approx. 4+ key companies which are developing the therapies for Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis. The companies which have their Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis drug candidates in the most advanced stage, i.e. phase III include, Galderma Biopharma.
DelveInsight’s report covers around 4+ products under different phases of clinical development like
• Late stage products (Phase III)
• Mid-stage products (Phase II)
• Early-stage product (Phase I) along with the details of
• Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
• Discontinued & Inactive candidates
Route of Administration
Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs such as
• Molecule Type
Products have been categorized under various Molecule types such as
• Monoclonal Antibody
• Small molecule
• Gene therapy
• Product Type
Drugs have been categorized under various product types like Mono, Combination and Mono/Combination.
Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis: Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in phase II, I, preclinical and discovery stage. It also analyses Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis therapeutic drugs key players involved in developing key drugs.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing along with a thorough therapeutic assessment of emerging Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis drugs.
Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis Report Insights
• Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis Pipeline Analysis
• Therapeutic Assessment
• Unmet Needs
• Impact of Drugs
Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis Report Assessment
• Pipeline Product Profiles
• Therapeutic Assessment
• Pipeline Assessment
• Inactive drugs assessment
• Unmet Needs
Current Treatment Scenario and Emerging Therapies:
• How many companies are developing Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis drugs?
• How many Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis drugs are developed by each company?
• How many emerging drugs are in mid-stage, and late-stage of development for the treatment of Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis?
• What are the key collaborations (Industry–Industry, Industry–Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis therapeutics?
• What are the recent trends, drug types and novel technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
• What are the clinical studies going on for Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis and their status?
• What are the key designations that have been granted to the emerging drugs?
• Connect Biopharma
• Kyowa Kirin Pharmaceutical
• SCM Lifescience
• Asana BioSciences
• DS Biopharma