DelveInsight’s, “Chronic Otitis Media (COM) - Pipeline Insight, 2021,” report provides comprehensive insights about 3+ companies and 3+ pipeline drugs in Chronic Otitis Media (COM) pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
• Global coverage
Chronic Otitis Media (COM) Understanding
Chronic Otitis Media (COM): Overview
Chronic otitis media (COM) refers to a chronic infection of the middle ear cavity. It is caused due to an ongoing inflammatory response within the middle ear (with granulation), and is usually associated with unresolved and resistant bacterial infections. The infection can commonly occur in cold weather conditions, or if water enters the middle year. Any other ear infection can also cause this infection. Diagnosis involves physical examination of the patient’s ear, nose, and throat. If cholesteatoma is suspected, then it should be further investigated. The treatment options available are aural toileting and topical antibiotic (ciprofloxacin) and steroid drops (dexamethasone).
"Chronic Otitis Media (COM)- Pipeline Insight, 2021" report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present scenario and growth prospects across the indication. A detailed picture of the Chronic Otitis Media (COM) pipeline landscape is provided which includes the disease overview and Chronic Otitis Media (COM) treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces, in depth Chronic Otitis Media (COM) commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the pipeline products under development. In the report, detailed description of the drug is given which includes mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Chronic Otitis Media (COM) collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details.
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Chronic Otitis Media (COM) R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve Chronic Otitis Media (COM).
Chronic Otitis Media (COM) Emerging Drugs Chapters
This segment of the Chronic Otitis Media (COM) report encloses its detailed analysis of various drugs in different stages of clinical development, including phase II, I, preclinical and Discovery. It also helps to understand clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, and the latest news and press releases.
Chronic Otitis Media (COM) Emerging Drugs
• Pazufloxacin mesilate: Lee’s Pharmaceutical
Pazufloxacin is a fused tricyclic quinolone derivative that has a broad spectrum of anti-bacterial activity. Pazufloxacin inhibits bot DNA gyrase and topoisomerase IV and has shown in vitro activity against various bacterial species. The drug is in phase 1 of clinical trials for the treatment of chronic suppurative otitis media.
Further product details are provided in the report??..
Chronic Otitis Media (COM): Therapeutic Assessment
This segment of the report provides insights about the different Chronic Otitis Media (COM) drugs segregated based on following parameters that define the scope of the report, such as:
• Major Players in Chronic Otitis Media (COM)
There are approx. 3+ key companies which are developing the therapies for Chronic Otitis Media (COM). The companies which have their Chronic Otitis Media (COM) drug candidates in the mid to advanced stage, i.e. phase III and Phase I include, Lee’s Pharmaceutical and others.
DelveInsight’s report covers around 3+ products under different phases of clinical development like
• Late-stage products (Phase III)
• Mid-stage products (Phase II and Phase I/II)
• Early-stage products (Phase I/II and Phase I) along with the details of
• Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
• Discontinued & Inactive candidates
Route of Administration
Chronic Otitis Media (COM) pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs such as
• Molecule Type
Products have been categorized under various Molecule types such as
• Small molecules
• Gene therapy
• Monoclonal antibodies
• Product Type
Drugs have been categorized under various product types like Mono, Combination and Mono/Combination.
Chronic Otitis Media (COM): Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in phase II, I, preclinical and discovery stage. It also analyses Chronic Otitis Media (COM) therapeutic drugs key players involved in developing key drugs.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing along with a thorough therapeutic assessment of emerging Chronic Otitis Media (COM) drugs.
Chronic Otitis Media (COM) Report Insights
• Chronic Otitis Media (COM) Pipeline Analysis
• Therapeutic Assessment
• Unmet Needs
• Impact of Drugs
Chronic Otitis Media (COM) Report Assessment
• Pipeline Product Profiles
• Therapeutic Assessment
• Pipeline Assessment
• Inactive drugs assessment
• Unmet Needs
Current Treatment Scenario and Emerging Therapies:
• How many companies are developing Chronic Otitis Media (COM) drugs?
• How many Chronic Otitis Media (COM) drugs are developed by each company?
• How many emerging drugs are in mid-stage, and late-stage of development for the treatment of Chronic Otitis Media (COM)?
• What are the key collaborations (Industry–Industry, Industry–Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Chronic Otitis Media (COM) therapeutics?
• What are the recent trends, drug types and novel technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
• What are the clinical studies going on for Chronic Otitis Media (COM) and their status?
• What are the key designations that have been granted to the emerging drugs?
• Lee’s Pharmaceutical
• Pazufloxacin mesilate