The Europe smart greenhouse market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.79%, during the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. The rising adoption of artificial intelligence in farming, favorable regulations issued by the government, and the gradual recovery of the European economy, is primarily attributed to the region’s significant market growth.
The Europe smart greenhouse market growth is assessed by analyzing Germany, Poland, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Italy, and the rest of Europe. Greenhouse horticulture in Belgium continues to augment, owing to the country’s development, and investments from Dutch investors. However, Belgium’s total greenhouse acreage has recorded a declining trend. Moreover, as the highest-contributing region, in terms of greenhouse horticulture, Flanders has nearly 1,930 hectares spread across Antwerp, East and West Flanders, and more than 1,500 companies.
On the other hand, Italy is one of the leading countries for protected cultivation, due to its mild climate during winters. The nation also harbors different kinds of protection structures and greenhouses, ranging from wooden structures covered in plastic film, to fully-equipped glasshouses for internal plant transportation and automatic climate control. In this regard, the majority of greenhouses are shielded with plastic films (PE, EVA), including either an emergency heating system, or completely lacking heat. As a result, such factors are projected to play an essential role in facilitating the smart greenhouse market in Europe, over the forecast years.
Some of the leading companies operating in the region’s market are, Cultivar Ltd, Heliospectra AB, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments