Power Generation BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The BRIC Power Generation industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the power generation industry and had a total market value of $1,077.4 billion in 2019. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 7.9% over the 2015-19 period.
- Within the power generation industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $777.5 billion in 2019. This was followed by India, Russia and Brazil with a value of $162.3, $87.9, and $49.8 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the power generation industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $919.7 billion in 2024, followed by India, Russia, Brazil with expected values of $215.8, $91.0 and $57.1 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC power generation Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC power generation Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key power generation Industry players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC power generation Industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC power generation Industry by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the BRIC power generation Industry in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC power generation Industry?
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC power generation Industry?