The Europe periodontal market is projected to record a CAGR of 8.83%, during the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. The region’s primary market growth drivers are the developments across the markets in the United Kingdom, Germany, and France, as well as the increased prevalence of oral diseases.
The Europe periodontal market growth is evaluated by studying France, Russia, the United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, Poland, Belgium, and the rest of Europe. According to statistics, 86% of adults and 65% of children suffer from periodontal diseases, such as, gingivitis, in Russia. The oral condition is diagnosed by performing deep cleanings like root planning, scaling, antibiotic medication, and surgical procedures, including bone and tissue grafts and flap surgery. However, gingivitis can be prevented by following a balanced diet and maintaining adequate oral hygiene. In addition, as per a 2020 article, nearly 25% of the population in the Russian Federation, had oral problems. The growing geriatric populace, coupled with the increasing demand for dental treatments and technologically advanced equipment, is also expected to play an important role in fueling the country’s market growth.
The surging prevalence of periodontal diseases in Belgium was found following the survey conducted by the National Institute of Health. In this regard, the demand for periodontal care, ranging from specialized care using careful scaling and polishing, to instructions about controlling dental plaque, was initiated. Besides, Belgium’s dental care is included under the country’s healthcare system, owing to which, patients can claim partial reimbursements on specific dental procedures and treatments. Such factors are set to propel the market growth in Europe, over the forecast years.
Some of the leading enterprises operating in the market are, Zimmer Biomet Inc, Danaher Corporation, Straumann, Medtronic PLC, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments