The Asia Pacific periodontal market is set to record a CAGR of 9.16% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. There is increasing adoption of new technological trends and a rising number of oral diseases, which is projected to offer ample growth opportunities.
The Asia Pacific periodontal market growth assessment includes the evaluation of Australia & New Zealand, South Korea, Japan, China, India, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, and Rest of Asia Pacific. In Japan, more than 80% of adults have chronic periodontitis. It is considered to be a countrywide disease. It has also become the leading cause of adult tooth loss in the country. As per a study, it has negatively impacted the quality of life. In Thailand, periodontal problems are severe and widespread in comparison to other Asian countries. Periodontal treatment is also cheaper than in other Asian countries. This has led to the immense surge of dental tourism in the country. As per the National Oral Health Survey, the prevalence of caries was high in southern Thailand. Such factors are boosting the Thailand market growth.
In Australia, the prevalence of moderate or severe periodontitis was 22.9%, according to the National Survey of Adult Oral Health with regard to the American Academy of Periodontology (AAP) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The National Oral Health Plan advocates stronger engagement of consumers in developing performance standards and monitoring of outcomes. At the same time, in New Zealand, the prevalence of periodontal diseases is difficult to evaluate, given the lack of epidemiological studies. Although advanced adult periodontitis does not exceed 10-15%.
Some of the key players in the market include, Medtronic PLC, Zimmer Biomet Inc, Danaher Corporation, Denmat Holdings LLC, Straumann, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments