Global Coffee Market was valued at USD 465.9 billion in the year 2020 backed by increase in the number of buyers demanding certified coffee products by the consumers. The market is mostly driven by Europe with higher per capita consumption and a move towards the culture of premium coffee. The Asian market is huge in volume, but the substitute tea is more in demand. The caf? culture in European countries and ever-increasing number of coffee shops across Northern America, Southern America, Asia And Oceania are escalating the global market. Furthermore, ustomers are becoming more aware of the quality and provenance of the coffee in their cup.
Also, the coffee market has a developing purchaser base of individuals hoping to change from caffeinated Soluble or Instant Coffee to espresso refreshments with an end goal to get over the unhealthy and sugar content in conventional caffeinated drinks. All these factors are anticipated to infuse growth in the market for Coffee during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
Under the Coffee Bean segment, Roasted Arabica beans occupies the large space in coffee market as it provides a sweet, yet soft taste with low acidity levels. Arabica coffee beans are highly preferred by the coffee product market players due to its soft taste. On the basis of Product segment, the Soluble or Instant Coffee segment held the largest market share during the historical period. The factors such as quality, proficiency, and different decisions offered in a solitary serving of espresso are answerable for the market development. Besides, customers are eager to buy convenient coffee pods, RTD Beverages are bolstering market growth.
On the basis of Distribution Channel, Offline segment holds the highest market share including supermarkets, convenience stores, cafes and local coffee shops. Americas is expected to show decent growth of coffee consumption due to increase in installation of coffee machines, single brewing systems and an increasing number of coffee bars, across the United States. Furthermore, rising demand for ready to drink coffee, capsules and coffee pods are developing the coffee market. Further, the region is anticipated to register substantial growth in both volume and market value during the forecast period owing to rapidly growing coffee shop culture, fresh-ground coffee pods and capsules. Furthermore, Asia Pacific is supposed to be the quickest developing Coffee market. Factors such as the rising disposable income, rising coffee culture, increase in the number of cafes, augmented demand for premium caf? are the significant driver for the market development.
Scope of the Report
- The report analyses Coffee Market By Value and By Volume.
- The report analyses Coffee Market By Coffee Beans (Arabica, Robusta).
- The report assesses the Coffee Market By Product (Coffee Pod and Capsules, Soluble or Instant Coffee, Whole Bean, Ready to Drink).
- The report assesses the Coffee Market By Distribution Channel (Online Platform, Offline Platform).
- The Global Coffee Market has been analysed By Region (Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific) and By Country (US, Canada, Norway, UK, Switzerland, Netherlands, South Korea, India, Australia, Japan)
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the attractiveness of the market has been presented By Coffee Beans, By Product, By Distribution Channel and Region. Additionally, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
- The companies analysed in the report include Nestle, JM Smucker Company, The Kraft Heinz Company, Starbucks Corporation, Keurig Dr. Pepper, F. Gavi?a and Sons, Inc., JDE Peet’s, AMT Coffee Ltd, Lavazza and Trung Nguyen.
- The report presents the analysis of Coffee market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
Key Target Audience
- Coffee Producers and Retailers
- Consulting and Advisory Firms
- Government and Policy Makers
- Investment Banks and Equity Firms
- Regulatory Authorities