The scope study of this report includes a key market analysis, market drivers, industry constraints, competitive developments and market trends. BCC Research analyzes each market segment and its applications, regulatory environment, technology, market projections and market shares. A complete geographical analysis of the market is also presented in the report. The emerging market for ambulatory and EMS equipment includes countries such as India, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Canada, Africa, Australia and New Zealand. Profiles of key market players are also provided in this report.
This report offers a detailed picture of the market for ambulance and emergency equipment. It highlights the current and future market potential for ambulance and emergency equipment and provides a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, the regulatory scenario, drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends in the market. This report also covers market projections through 2025 and market shares for key market players.
This report details market shares for ambulance and emergency equipment based on type and geography. Based on type, the market is segmented into the following: infection control; cardiac and respiratory; transportation ambulance and emergency equipment; diagnostics; trauma and burn care; blood and hemorrhage control; and hypothermia prevention.
By geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World. Detailed analyses of major countries (the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China and India) are covered in regional segments. For market estimates, data has been provided for 2019 as the base year, with forecasts for 2020-2025. Estimated values are based on ambulance and emergency equipment manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
- 25 additional tables and 49 data tables
- An updated overview of the global market for ambulance and emergency medical services (EMS) equipment within the healthcare industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of five-year compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Discussion of factors driving the growth of ambulance and EMS equipment markets, trends and patterns, regulatory standards and technological advancements shaping the marketplace
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecasts for ambulance and emergency equipment, and corresponding market share analysis with major regions and countries involved
- Patent analysis with significant patent allotments
- Company profiles of the major listed players, including 3M, Dr?gerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, General Electric, GE Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips, Medtronic and Stryker Corp.