The United States non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) biomarker market is registered to grow with a CAGR of 20.70%, during the forecast years. The increased incidence of non-alcoholic fatty liver (NAFL) disease, as well as the rising numbers of obese patients, are expected to propel the country’s market growth. The base year considered for the market study is 2020, and the forecast period is from 2021 to 2025.
The increasing number of obese patients across the United States is among the crucial factors driving the United States’ non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) biomarker market growth. For instance, according to the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), nearly 47% of the country’s adult population may suffer from obesity by 2030, compared to over 37%, in 2014. Besides, these figures represent an evaluated 25% increase in obesity, over the next decade.
Likewise, the incidence of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) is credited to the growing trend of obesity in the United States. Moreover, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (steatohepatitis) is regarded as the most prevalent kind of chronic liver disease. In addition, as per the study conducted by the researchers from the Intermountain Healthcare, NAFLD impacts at least 100 million Americans, each year. Also, the annual cost of the disease impacting the United States’ healthcare system is around $32 billion. As a result, these factors are expected to propel the country’s market growth during the forecast period.
Some of the key firms operating in the market include, Madrigal Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer Inc, Gilead Sciences Inc, Merck & Co, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments