The Asia Pacific non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) biomarker market is predicted to record a CAGR of 23.00% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The rising health awareness is among the primary drivers of market growth, along with a developing healthcare infrastructure.
The Asia Pacific non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) biomarker market growth evaluation entails the assessment of Australia & New Zealand, Japan, China, Vietnam, India, Indonesia, South Korea, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Japan has been witnessing an increase in Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) and lifestyle diseases following the growing population, for the past few years. Since NASH is highly prevalent in morbidly obese patients, interventions are being undertaken. A study by Okanoue et al. has established that around 20%-25% of diabetes mellitus patients are diagnosed with NAFLD, with the prevalence of NASH evaluated to be more than 30%-40%. The country is thus focused on raising awareness about such diseases, given their increasing prevalence.
According to the Gastroenterological Society of Australia (GESA), fatty liver is one of the common diseases in Australia. It is also one of the reasons for abnormal liver tests and ultrasound. NALFD affects almost 34% of the adult Australian population, and 13% in New Zealand. It is also the most prevalent cause of chronic liver disease. Moreover, it is expected to emerge as one of the most common liver transplant indications in the next decade. In Thailand, obesity has increased in male adults, leading to an increase in non-communicable diseases. Thus, the surging obesity cases are one of the drivers of market growth.
Some of the leading companies in the market are Siemens Healthineers, Zydus Cadila, Novo Nordisk, Viking Therapeutics, Pfizer Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments