The Europe bowel management system market is expected to record a CAGR of 3.35%, over the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. The region’s market growth is mainly facilitated by the surging awareness among patients about the availability of bowel management system devices, the well-established healthcare infrastructure, growing governmental support, and the increased healthcare expenditure.
The Europe bowel management system market growth is assessed through the evaluation of Poland, Russia, Germany, the United Kingdom, Italy, Belgium, France, and the rest of Europe. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is the most prevalent functional gastrointestinal disorder in Italy, in terms of both primary as well as secondary care. According to a study conducted in 2019, IBS with constipation was found in more than 43% of individuals, with mixed-IBS in 35%, and diarrhea in 21.6%. As per the World Population Ageing Report (2019), Italy’s population aged 65 and above, was 32%. This figure is expected to reach 27.9%, over the next decade. Besides, the elderly populace is more susceptible to pain conditions, as well.
According to the article published in 2020, 38% of Belgium’s adult population suffers from one or more gastrointestinal disorders. Moreover, chronic constipation is widespread among 11% of the country’s adult populace, with 5% suffering from chronic stomach problems, and nearly 3% depicting symptoms of IBS. As a result, this leads to a substantial decrease in the patients’ quality of life, in addition to increased doctor’s consultations. Therefore, these factors play an important role in facilitating the market growth, over the forecast years.
Some of the prominent companies operating in the market are, B Braun Melsungen AG, Medtronic PLC, Novartis AG, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments