The Global Video Surveillance as a Service Market is set to record a CAGR of 18.55% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The shifting trend to IP cameras, the complexity of cabling in the use of Analog camera systems, the growing demand for real time access, and the declining prices of cameras, are among the growth drivers of the market.
Video Surveillance as a Service is a hosted platform for viewing and recording video through the web. Cameras are installed at the user’s site, while the video is streamed to the system at the provider’s facilities. Technological innovations in data storage and the demand for centralized storage has led to increased adoption of Video Surveillance as a Service (VSaaS). Many enterprises are adopting IP cameras, given their varied advantages. The TCO (total cost of ownership) is less than analog cameras, which includes their installation and maintenance costs, and labor expenses. IP cameras can be easily installed, and are scalable and flexible, which can be further adapted to the shifting needs of the consumer. The images are of high quality, with built-in servers or encoders that aid in image encryption. IP cameras are extensively being used in facilities like hotels, city surveillance projects, and stadiums. Thus, the ongoing trend of IP cameras aids the VSaaS market growth. At the same time, the lack of common standards and the privacy concerns are expected to hinder the market growth.
The geographical analysis of the Global Video Surveillance as a Service Market entails the assessment of North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Rest of World. The Asia Pacific region is predicted to register the highest CAGR, along with garnering the largest market share, by 2028. The growing population, the rising adoption of advanced technologies, product launches, etc., are among the evaluated factors contributing to the growing market prospects of the region.
The conducive market space makes competitive rivalry high. This has also led to many companies with the expertise to enter the market. Some of the distinguished market players include, Axis Communications AB, Cisco Systems, Bosch Security System, Cloudastructure Inc, ADT Security Services, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments