The Europe small cell market growth is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 21.60%, over the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. The increasing mobile broadband subscribers, the growing use of mobile networks, and the regulations favoring the 5G deployments by the European Union, are expected to fuel the region’s market growth.
The Europe small cell market growth is analyzed by studying France, Germany, Poland, Russia, the United Kingdom, Italy, Belgium, and the rest of Europe. Germany is among the fastest-growing countries, in terms of the European small cell market. The country’s market growth is mainly propelled by essential factors, such as increased government funding to develop new technology, in order to raise network technology standards. Moreover, Deutsche Telekom announced to offer 5G coverage to nearly 90% of the country’s geographic territory, and 99% of its population, by 2025.
On the other hand, Italy’s small cell market is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast period. The country’s small cell market is primarily fueled by the increased accessibility of smartphones throughout the region, as well as the growing mobile data traffic. In addition, the swift development within the next generation networking technology, in order to improve small cell’s efficiency, is projected to generate several growth opportunities for the Italian market. Besides, in 2020, Italy’s carrier TIM and cell tower company INWIT collaborated to deploy small cells across the nation’s major cities. This predominantly aims at facilitating the development of 5G, in the country. Hence, these factors are set to propel the Europe small cell market growth.
Some of the key players operating in the market are, Ericsson, Nokia, Cisco Systems, NEC Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments