The Asia Pacific small cell market is expected to record a CAGR of 26.95%, over the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Substantial developments across 5G deployments and the presence of significant small cell manufacturers are projected to supplement the region’s market growth.
The Asia Pacific small cell market growth is determined through the analysis of Australia & New Zealand, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan, Vietnam, South Korea, India, China, and the rest of the Asia Pacific. Australia substantially contributes to the Asia Pacific small cell market growth. The country’s market is primarily fueled by the growing accessibility of smartphones, resulting in rising mobile data traffic. Australia harbors significant opportunities for the emergence of novel networking technologies, like 4G and 5G, as well. The nation has also enthusiastically implemented residential femtocells, including special offers for users. Similarly, in 2020, Telstra, the Australian carrier, announced the deployment of more than 2,000 5G base stations, thereby providing 5G coverage to over 40% of the country’s population.
On the other hand, in January 2020, New Zealand had 6.49 million mobile connections, which increased by 143,000, from 2019. As a result, the total number of mobile connections in New Zealand, was equivalent to nearly 135% of the overall population. Therefore, the adoption of small cells is essential for meeting the country’s surging mobile internet needs. Hence, these factors are crucial in influencing the Asia Pacific small cell market growth over the forecast period.
Some of the major companies operating in the market are, ZTE Corporation, Huawei Technologies, NEC Corporation, Ericsson, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments