The Europe biostimulants market is predicted to record a CAGR of 11.54% in terms of volume and 12.43% in terms of revenue during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The contribution of plant biostimulants in making agriculture sustainable and resilient in the Europe region, due to the efforts of the European Biostimulants Industry Council (EBIC), is the primary driver of market growth.
France, Poland, Italy, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Germany, Russia, and the rest of Europe are analyzed for the Europe biostimulants market growth assessment. In Germany, the demand for increased agricultural production output, growing need for sustainable agriculture, and stringent regulations, are major growth drivers. The products in the German market are categorized into three categories, plant aid agents, soil improvers, and plant strengtheners. In France, more farmers are preferring plant biostimulants over chemical inputs in agriculture. With regard to type, the biosynthetic biostimulant segment has the largest market value. The growing consumer demand for healthy food and rising crop productivity are fueling the demand for biostimulants.
In Poland, agriculture is a significant contributor to the economy. The product is relatively new in the country. The fertilizer consumption of Poland has reduced considerably in recent years, yet it projects a rising trend. This is suggestive of increasing demand for products that fuel the productivity of the agricultural land. Such factors are beneficial for market growth.
Some of the distinguished companies in the market are Italpollina SPA, Koppert BV, Brandt Consolidated Inc, Omex Agrifluids Ltd, Micromix Plant Health Ltd, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments