United States POU water purifiers market was valued USD 2389.59 Million in 2019 and is forecast to reach USD 3244.82 Million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.84% during the forecast period on the back of surging water levels of water pollution mandating utilization of water purifier. Contaminated water is a major problem, which is leading the world to the path of destruction. If consumed, it can cause various water-borne diseases such as cholera, diarrhea, dysentery, hepatitis A, typhoid and polio. Presence of disease causing or pathogenic microorganisms makes water unsuitable for human consumption, thereby exposing the individuals to health risk. With consumption of safe and clean water, the probability of people falling ill reduces significantly, further decreasing the expenditure on health. Increasing concerns regarding waterborne diseases and associated heath issues among consumers is steering demand for water purifiers. Furthermore, rising awareness levels among consumers regarding health-related disorders associated with consumption of contaminated water is expected to continue driving the country’s water purifiers market.
United States POU water purifiers market can be segregated based on type, technology, sales channel and region. Based on type, market can be segregated into under sink, counter top, faucet mount and others. Among these, under sink registered the highest demand in 2019 with market share of 41% as these water purifiers are efficient, easy to install when compared with other counterparts.
Some of the major players operating in United States POU water purifiers market are Aquasana Inc. (A.O. Smith Corporation), Culligan International Company, The Clorox Company, Purepro Corporation, Apex Water Filters Inc, Crystal Quest, Instapure, Helen of Troy Limited, Pentair PLC, and 3M Purification Inc. Availability of immense talent across the globe fosters R&D units to innovate products at much lower cost. Continuous innovation for products and identification of new means of applications are the major factors that are propelling the growth of POU water purifiers manufacturing companies in the United States. Thus, new product launches is a popular trend being witnessed in the POU water purifier market in the country.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of United States POU Water Purifier market from 2015- 2025
- To estimate and forecast the market size of United States POU Water Purifier market from 2015-2025 and growth rate until 2025
- To classify and forecast United States POU Water Purifier market based on type, technology, sales channel, company, and country distribution.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the United States POU Water Purifier market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for United States POU Water Purifier market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in United States POU Water Purifier market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for United States POU Water Purifier market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in United States POU Water Purifier market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in United States POU Water Purifier market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of Water Purifier manufacturers across United States POU. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the Water Purifier manufacturers who could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the materials used in manufacturing Water Purifier, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the United States POU countries.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of United States POU Water Purifier market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Water Purifier manufacturers/ suppliers/ distributors
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policymakers
- Organizations, forums, and alliances related to Water Purifier
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as Water Purifier manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, United States POU water purifier market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- United States POU Water Purifier Market, By Type:
o Counter Top
o Under Sink
o Faucet Mount
- United States POU Water Purifier Market, By Technology:
- United States POU Water Purifier Market, By Sales Channel:
o General Trade
o Modern Trade
- United States POU Water Purifier Market, By Region:
o North East
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in United States POU Water Purifier market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Profit Margin Analysis
- Profit margin analysis in case of direct and indirect sales channel.