This new report, “DTC Testing Industry: Global Markets,” provides a comprehensive analysis of the DTC testing market in a global context, including market forecasts and sales through 2025. The report analyzes the market by segmenting it into the different test categories: health and wellness tests, ancestry tests, genetic health risk tests, pharmacogenetics tests, carrier screening tests, overall tests, and others.
This study segments the DTC testing market by distribution channel into online, retail and diagnostic labs. The market is also assessed in all of the geographic regions, including North America, Europe and emerging markets. The emerging markets include countries and regions like India, China, Korea, Taiwan, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and Latin America.
The report features new product developments and patents boosting the growth of this market in the global context.
This new report provides comprehensive profiles of market players in the industry. The industry structure chapter focuses on the changing market trends, market players and their leading products. This chapter also covers the mergers and acquisitions and any other collaborations or partnerships that happened during the evaluation period of this report that are expected to shape the industry.
The factors such as strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities that are expected to play a role in the DTC testing market are evaluated in detail.
The report excludes at-home pregnancy and fertility tests. COVID-19 tests are covered, but not their sales. Provider-dependent at-home tests are not included in this report.
- 29 data tables and 40 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for Direct-to-consumer (DTC) testing, and discussion on its technology background
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018, 2019, estimates for 2020, with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Comparative study on traditional vs. DTC testing and identification of new opportunities, challenges, and technological changes within the industry
- Market share analysis of DTC testing based on type, applications, and distribution channel and evaluation of market size, market forecast and regulatory landscape of DTC testing industry
- Impact analysis of COVID-19 on Direct-to-consumer (DTC) testing industry
- Coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies and details of the investments and new product launches in the market
- Comprehensive company profiles of market leading participants, including 23andMe, EasyDNA, Ancestry, Color Genomics, Full Genomes, and Genesis HealthCare