This report evaluates the current levels of global expenditure invested in the night vision technologies market. Over the next decade, the night vision technologies market will register strong growth. Night vision devices offer the armed forces a huge advantage over enemy troops, allowing troops to carry out vital combat operations in the middle of night while the opposing force is at its most vulnerable. Leonardo DRS, BAE Systems, L3Harris technologies, four U.S.-based firms, are currently developing improved night vision goggles (ENVGs) under contracts with the U.S. Army, while other firms independently build their own new-generation products. From picture intensification (I2) systems to thermal applications to hybrids.
By region, North America dominated the overall market for night vision technologies with United States dominating the overall region. The United States Army is presently developing the latest generation of improved night vision goggles, in collaboration with various defence expertise companies. For instance, FLIR Systems Nyx-7 PRO Gen III and ATN’s PS15-4 Gen IV series are notable examples. ATN’s PS15-4 is a lightweight dual NVG system that provides direct pictures in low light conditions using two high-performance I2 tubes. The advantages of the PS15-4 include improved awareness of depth and a built-in infrared device that makes it easy to read maps in total darkness.
Night Vision technologies are used, among others, in applications such as automotive, residential and industrial defence, and military applications. In the industry, these instruments are used for various purposes. The increase in the defence budget by different countries around the world is likely to create major opportunities for the use of Night Vision equipment in military applications.
In addition, rising numbers of criminal cases and rising vigilance among residents to safeguard and keep track of criminals visiting houses at night are likely to increase demand for Night Vision technologies in residential segments. In addition, the expanded use of Night Vision in the night shifts to prevent employee accidents and safeguard the industrial premises under observation of the Night Vision camera. This in turn would likely drive the growth of the world’s night vison technologies market over the forecast period.
Currently, key players are forming various strategies such as acquisitions, mergers, partnerships, collaborations, and launching new products to strengthen their position in the global night vision technologies market. Companies are also expanding their R&D, distribution, and management facilities to expand their business and to hold a competitive edge in the market. For instance, in October 2019, The new Enhanced Night Vision Goggle-Binocular (ENVG-B) was provided by L3Harris Technologies to the United States Army soldiers with increased knowledge of conditions, agility and security. The comprehensive market report features companies such as FLIR Systems, Inc., L3Harris Technologies, Inc., Elbit Systems of America, LLC, and American Technologies Network Corporation among other prominent players.
Discover how to stay ahead
Our night vision technologies report provides 242 tables and 261 charts/graphs. Read on to discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and regional level. See financial results, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing Night Vision Technologies Market. See how to exploit the opportunities.
Forecasts to 2030 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2030, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
- You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities and restraints), product profiles and commercial developments.
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
The key player has determined that in 2019 the Middle East & Africa Night Vision Technologies market was worth US$ xx Mn, the market will increase by xx% to US$ xx Mn in 2020. This trend will continue and Visiongain forecasts that the Middle East & Africa Night Vision Technologies market will be worth US$ xx Mn in 2030. Overall, there will be a CAGR of xx% during this market forecast period as market growth continues to be steady. Owing to the development and advances in the night vison technologies the countries such as United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Bahrain, Kuwait and South Africa are increasing their investments to buy more such products.
By Product Type
- Military and Defence
- Wildlife Spotting and Conservation
- Other Applications
- Image Intensifier
- Thermal Imaging
- Infrared Illumination
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for night vision technologies regional and leading national markets:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the South America
Middle East and Africa
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Night Vision Technologies Market, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
- Apresys, Inc.
- BAE Systems Plc
- Bharat Electronics Limited
- Elbit Systems of America, LLC
- FLIR Systems, Inc.
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- Luna Optics
- Newcon Optik
- Raytheon Company
- Rockwell Collins Inc.
- Thales group
- Yukon Advanced Optics Worldwide
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for Night Vision Technologies Market will surpass $xx million in 2020, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2030. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How the Night Vision Technologies Market report helps you?
In summary, our 390+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts to 2030 for Night Vision Technologies Market, with forecasts for Product Type, Application and Technology, each forecasted at a global and regional level– discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
- Revenue forecasts to 2030 for regional and key national markets– See forecasts for the Night Vision Technologies market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa. Also forecasted is the market in the United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Mexico, Brazil, and Argentina.
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market– including company profiles for FLIR Systems, Inc., L3Harris Technologies, Inc., Elbit Systems of America, LLC, American Technologies Network Corporation, Rockwell Collins Inc., Thales group, BAE Systems Plc, of the major companies involved in the Night Vision Technologies Market.
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.