Top 50 Biosimilar Companies Report– Read on to determine how you can exploit the impending business opportunities emerging in this sector along with profile of top 50 companies operating in the market. The company profiles are divided into three segments including:
- Major Players: Profiles of major 15 companies that account for over 60% market share in the global biosimilars market
- Mid-Range Players: Profiles of 20 pioneering companies that account for significant market share and focuses on the innovative strategic collaborations and M&A
- Ones to Watch – New Players: Profiles of 15 growing companies that are investing a huge amount of money in biosimilars R&D and focuses on new drug development
The global biosimilars market is projected to reach at a market value of USxx billion by 2023 with a lucrative CAGR during the forecast period. Visiongain’s report shows you the potential revenues streams to 2023, assessing the top 20 products, the major 50 key players, qualitative analysis, opportunities trends, and business prospects in the biosimilars industry.
How this report will benefit you
This new study is envisioned for anyone requiring commercial in-depth analyses for the global biosimilars market along with detailed company profiles of top 50 companies operating in the market. Our new study assists you to evaluate the overall global and regional market for biosimilars. Get the financial analysis of the overall market and major 50 player’s revenue predictions till 2023. High opportunity remains in this fast-growing Biosimilars Market. See how to exploit the existing opportunities in the market to gain maximum advantage in the near future.
Forecasts to 2023 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
- In addition to profiles of top 50 biosimilar companies, our new study provides you with revenue forecasting to 2023
- Includes growth rates for each segment and regional markets along with COVID-19 impact analysis
- The profiles of the top 50 companies – descriptive and comprehensive data including company snapshot, overview, commercial developments, company shares & ranking, and detailed financial analysis with revenue and segment revenue forecast till 2023.
- COVID-19 set to have a positive impact on the biosimilars industry and the report includes detailed analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry.
Discover sales forecasts for the global and regional market forecasts from 2020-2023
Along with revenue prediction for the overall global market, there is segmentations by product for 20 major biosimilar drugs and 5 regional markets including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and MEA.
Global market revenue and growth forecasts from 2020 to 2023 by product
The global biosimilars market revenue will surpass $16.57 billion in 2020 with a lucrative CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2023 to reach significant revenue growth to 2023. The major product considered in the report are:
- Insulin Glargine
- Epoetin Alfa
- Insulin Lispro
- Darbepoetin Alfa
- Follitropin Alfa
- Dornase Alfa
- Other Biosimilars
Regional market revenue and growth forecasts from 2020 to 2023:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Leading companies and those seeking to enter the market
The report includes profiles of 50 major companies involved in the Biosimilar Market. The companies profiled in this report include:
Amgen Inc.; Novartis AG; Merck & Co., Inc.; Pfizer Inc.; Eli Lilly and Company; Biogen Inc.; Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ld.; Celltrion Healthcare Co., Ltd.; Sanofi; Samsung Bioepis; Mylan N.V.; Fresenius Kabi AG; Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.; AbbVie Inc.; STADA Arzneimittel AG ; Coherus; Dr Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.; Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH; Daiichi Sankyo Co Ltd.; Biocon Ltd.; Nichi-Iko; Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics; Zydus Cadila; Apotex Inc.; Lupin Ltd.; PolPharma; Zhejiang Hisun Pharma; Cipla Ltd.; Generium; Torrent Pharma; Shenzhen Techdow Pharmaceutical; Mochida; Gedeon Richter Plc.; Aurobindo Pharma; USV Biologics; Egis Pharmaceuticals Plc.; Hetero; Ligand Pharmaceuticals; Xbrane Biopharma AB; Alvotech; Mabion S.A.; Reliance Life Sciences; Harvest Moon Pharmaceuticals; AryoGen; Jiangsu Simcere Pharmaceutical; Mundipharma International Ltd.; Kashiv Biosciences; Gene Techno Science; Avesthagen Pharma AG; Formycon AG.
Find qualitative and quantitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
In summary, our 372-page report delivers you with the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts from 2020 to 2023 for the global biosimilars market and subsegments (by products and region)– discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative areas for investments and revenue generation
- Detailed profiles of Top 50 Biosimilar Companies, with financial forecasts for net revenues, operating income, R&D investment, and biosimilar segment revenue
- Revenue forecasts from 2020 to 2023 for 5 regional markets – See forecasts for the biosimilars market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With this new and exclusive report, you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss out on opportunities. See how our work could benefit your investment, research, analyses, and decisions. Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the Global Biosimilars market and Detailed Analysis of 50 Leading Companies. You will get the most recent data, opportunities, trends, and predictions.
The Top 50 Biosimilar Companies Report Forecast 2020-2023 will be of value to anyone who wants to better understand the market and its various segments. It will be useful for businesses who wish to better comprehend the part of the market they are already involved in, or those wishing to enter or expand into a different regional market or to understand strategic analysis of leading 50 companies of the biosimilars industry.