The Asia Pacific IoT security market growth is set to evolve at a CAGR of 23.68% during the forecast period, 2021-2026. The rising IoT security usage in several industrial verticals like healthcare, IT & telecom, retail, and tourism, fuels the market growth, along with the investment in IoT security solutions and services by the government.
The Asia Pacific IoT security market growth evaluation includes the assessment of Indonesia, Australia & New Zealand, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, China, India, South Korea, and the rest of Asia Pacific. Japan is undergoing digital transformation. The country also aims to achieve ’Society 5.0’ through IoT, big data, and IoT, from the fourth industrial revolution. Initiatives like ’Connected Industries,’ are further set to benefit market growth. The tech focus of the country is wide-ranging, with IoT development encompassing virtual reality, augmented reality, artificial intelligence, industrial IoT, cybersecurity, and mobile technologies.
In South Korea, the network sector is harboring higher sales. This is attributed to the sales of 5G mobile networks equipment and the rising usage of IoT network services. Also, the service sector recorded sales, backed by IoT network services in terms of construction, safety, environment, and facility management. Further, in Indonesia, the development of digital technology and the internet entails both, threats and opportunities. The IoT sector growth of the country is supplemented by networks & gateways, IoT devices, and content & application. Also, the implementation of Industrial Revolution 4.0 in Indonesia encompasses five fundamental digital technologies like artificial intelligence (AI), advanced robotics, 3D printing, virtual reality, and augmented reality. Such factors are set to drive market growth in Indonesia.
Fortinet Inc, Microsoft Corporation, IBM Corporation, Intel Corporation, Trend Micro Inc, etc., are among the leading companies in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments