The Asia Pacific electronic skin patches market is anticipated to record a CAGR of 18.63%, during the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. The region’s market growth is propelled by accelerated growth of the economies, the surging geriatric population, and the growing incidence of chronic and lifestyle-related illnesses.
The Asia Pacific electronic skin patches market growth is assessed by analyzing Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, China, Australia & New Zealand, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific. India is well-recognized as one of the rapidly emerging economies, across the Asian sub-continent. The considerable growth, primarily observed in luxury healthcare and medical tourism, has generated a significant demand for high-tech and specialized medical technologies. Also, the surging geriatric population, as well as the increased prevalence of disease burden, essentially drives the electronic skin patches market growth in India. For instance, according to the 2019 report published in ’Circulation: Cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes,’ cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) are the principal cause of mortality in India. Moreover, the epidemiological transition is primarily accredited to the rising incidence of CVDs, and subsequent risk factors.
According to the data issued by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), the prevalence of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma is on a constant rise, in Thailand. As the former increases the risk of heart failure, heart attack, irregular heartbeat, chest pain, and blood clots, the demand for electronic skin patches, including heparin, is anticipated to be high in Thailand. Hence, these factors are set to fuel market growth.
Some of the leading companies operating in the market are, Abbott Laboratories, Medtronic PLC, Omron Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments