The current report provides a detailed look at the life science tools and diagnostics market. This report also highlights the current and future market potential of life science tools and diagnostics, along with a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, technological advances, and drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends in the market. The report also covers market projections to 2025. The report details the market share of life science tools and diagnostics.
By geographical region, the market has been segregated into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the world (RoW). The North America region includes the U.S., Canada and Mexico; Europe includes Germany, the U.K., France, Italy, Spain and the Rest of Europe. The Asia-Pacific region includes China, India, Japan, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific. For market estimates, data has been provided for 2018 as the base year, 2019 and forecast for 2025.
- 45 tables
- An overview of the global market for life science tools and diagnostics
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of market trends, with data from 2018, 2019, 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Discussion on how scientific trends, government policies, and the economy in general affect life science tools and diagnostics market and how this industry is different from the pharmaceutical and drug discovery industry
- Assessment of existing products and identification of new potential markets for novel products and assay development
- Detailed description about COVID-19, including disease progression, symptoms and treatment options and impact analysis of COVID-19 on entire life science industry as well as on life science tools and diagnostics industry
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market trends, market size, market forecast, and technological advancements within the industry
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading players including Abbott Laboratories, Bio-Rad Laboratories, General Electric Co., Merck & Co. Inc., Qiagen NV, and Siemens Healthcare AG