The high-speed camera market is expected to grow from USD 429 million in 2020 to USD 723 million by 2025; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.0% during 2020–2025.High adoption of high-speed cameras in manufacturing and automotive industries, and continuous technological advancements in electronics, and automation are the key factors driving the growth of the high-speed camera market. High-speed imaging solutions, coupled with machine vision, are crucial in achieving the highest possible limits of two of the most focused upon manufacturing objectives?lean manufacturing and zero-defect manufacturing.
“The 0–2 MP resolution cameras segment is likely to be the largest contributor in the high-speed camera market during the forecast period”
The 0–2 MP resolution segment is anticipated to hold the largest market share during the forecast period. Adoption of high-speed cameras with 0–2 MP resolution in missile launch, projectile tracking, and components tracking in aerospace, defense, and military; products & materials testing; and fluid dynamics research has led to their increased demand. High-speed cameras with 0–2 MP resolution are the most affordable, owing to which their adoption has been significant.
“New high-speed cameras to account for the largest market size by 2020”
In industrial infrastructure, it is not preferred to adopt used high-speed cameras, nor it is favorable to take them on a rental basis because in industrial manufacturing plants applications, these cameras are persistently used to monitor and inspect production lines and ensure safety and production control.
Additionally, the need to procure high-speed cameras with the latest technologies and features to better support the testing processes in industries such as automotive and transportation and consumer electronics give extra impetus to the market for new high-speed cameras.
“The high-speed camera market in APAC to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
The market in APAC is expected to register the highest CAGR amongst all regions during the forecast period. Rapid industrialization and evolution of APAC countries as manufacturing hubs, particularly China and India, are expected to be the major drivers for the APAC market. Investments from all over the world into the region’s industrial manufacturing plants are growing, creating an increased need for more efficient production line monitoring; this is expected to drive the APAC high-speed camera market.
In-depth interviews have been conducted with C-level executives, managers, and other executives from various key organizations operating in the high-speed camera market.
Break-up of profiles of primary participants for the report is given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 40%, Tier 2 – 30%, and Tier 3 – 30%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives –40%, Directors – 40%, and Managers – 20%
- By Region: North America - 40%, Europe – 20%, APAC – 30%, and RoW – 10%
Major players in the high-speed camera market are as follows:
- Photron (Japan)
- nac Image Technology (Japan)
- Vision Research (US)
- PCO AG (Germany)
- Mikrotron GmbH (Germany)
- Optronis (Germany)
- Integrated Design Tools (US)
- Monitoring Technology (US)
- AOS Technologies (Switzerland)
- Fastec Imaging (US).
The report defines, describes, and forecasts the high-speed camera market based on usage, resolution, frame rate, throughput, spectrum, component, application, and geography. It also analyzes competitive developments such as product launches and developments, agreements, partnerships, collaborations, merger and acquisitions, and expansions carried out by key players to grow in the market.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report
- This report segments the high-speed camera market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the overall market size and that of the subsegments across different applications and regions.
- The report would help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them with information on key drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report would help stakeholders understand their competitors better and gain more insights to enhance their position in the market. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, product launches and developments, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions carried out in the market in the recent past.