The HPC market size is expected to grow from USD 37.8 billion in 2020 to USD 49.4 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period. The demand for HPC is driven by the increasing need for efficient computing enhanced scalability, and reliable storage, emerging need for the high speed data processing with accuracy, adoption of HPC in the cloud.
Support, Maintenance, and Management segment to growth with higher CAGR during forecast period
The components is subsegmented as Solutions as services. The services segment is further subsegmented as design and consulting, integration and deployment, support, maintenance, and management. The increasing adoption of the HPC solutions need support, maintenance, and management services. The support, maintenance, and management services include various onsite and offsite services. The onsite services include support activities, such as device repair and replacement, as well as, various de-installation services, such as disk wiping, unracking of devices, and resale and recycling of the devices.
By applications areas, Government and Defense vertical to register the largest market size during the forecast period
The HPC market has been segmented into the following application areas, such as government and defense, BFSI, Education and research, manufacturing, healthcare and life sciences, energy and utilities, earth sciences; and others (retail, transportation, travel and hospitality and real estate). The government and defense sector is witnessing the rapid adoption of cutting-edge IT infrastructure solutions to improve computing efficiency and further drive the economic growth.
Asia Pacific (APAC) to register the highest growth rate during the forecast period
The APAC HPC market is experiencing slashing IT budgets and the growing IT infrastructures across organizations, which is encouraging the organizations in the region to adopt HPC solutions for streamlining their lease processes. The major countries to witness high growth rates in this region include ANZ, Japan, and China among others.
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 33%, Tier 2 – 25%, and Tier 3 – 42%
- By Designation: C-level executives– 31%, Director Level – 34%, and Others – 35%
- By Region: North America – 42%, Europe – 28%, APAC – 22%, and RoW – 8%
Major vendors offering HPC solutions are AMD (US), Intel (US), HPE (US), IBM (US), Dell (US), Lenovo (China), Fujitsu (Japan), Atos (US), Cisco (US), NVIDIA (US), Sugon (China), AWS (US), and Dassault Systems (France).
The market study covers the HPC market size across segments. It aims at estimating the market size and the growth potential of the market across segments by type, deployment mode, enterrpise size, end user, vertical, and region. The study also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key market players, along with their company profiles, key observations related to product and business offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report
- The report will help the market leaders/new entrants with information on the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall HPC market and its subsegments.
- The report will help stakeholders understand the competitive landscape and gain more insights to position their businesses better and to plan suitable go-to-market strategies.
- The report will also help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.