This report offers a detailed picture of the sleep aids market.
This report highlights the current and future market potential for sleep aids and provides a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends in the market. The report also covers market projections through 2025, as well as key market players.
This report details market shares for sleep aids based on product, sleep disorder and geography. Based on product, the market is segmented into mattresses and pillows, sleep apnea devices, medications, sleep laboratories, and home sleep tests. Based on sleep disorder, the market is segmented into insomnia, sleep apnea, restless legs syndrome (RLS) and others.
By geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Detailed analyses of major countries (the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China and India) are covered in regional segments. For market estimates, data has been provided for 2019 as the base year, with forecasts for 2020 through 2025. Estimated values are based on product manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- 25 data tables and 46 additional tables
- A comprehensive analysis of the global markets for sleep aids within the industry and its sub-segments
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2018,2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Detailed insights into factors driving and restraining the growth of the global sleep aids market
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecasts for sleep aids and related technologies, and corresponding market share analysis on the basis of type of product and sleep disorder with major regions and countries involved
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the growth of global sleep aids market vs. the overall global economy
- Country specific data and analysis for the U.S., Canada, France, Germany, U.K., Spain, Italy, Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and other emerging economies
- Competitive landscape featuring major market participants of the global sleep aids industry, and a Porter’s Five Forces analysis considering both the micro and macro environmental factors prevailing in the market
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading sleep aids industry players, including Apnea Sciences Corp., Boehringer Ingelheim International Gmbh, Cleveland Medical Devices Inc., Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corp. Ltd., Pfizer Inc., and Resmed