The scope of the report includes an overview of the global market for nanoparticles in biotechnology, drug development and formulation, drug delivery systems, and diagnostics as well as analyses of global market trends, using 2022 as the base year and forecasting market sizes for 2023 through 2028 with compound annual growth rate (CAGR) projections.
The report includes an analysis of leading and emerging drug products for each nanoparticle type. Profiles of manufacturers of leading products and their specific products are provided. This report also assesses companies poised to introduce products during the forecast period and discusses how these introductions will change the face of the competitive environment. The competitive environment is examined with a special focus on how new products will alter the quality of life of patients receiving nanoparticle-associated drugs.
Market figures are based on revenues at the manufacturer level and are projected in dollar value. Inflation is not computed into the projection figures. Trends are assessed based on projected sales for existing products, new product introductions, expanded markets for existing products, and other factors affecting the market.
The study is arranged to offer an overview of existing nanoparticle technology and drug markets; it is accompanied by nanoproduct, company, geography, and mechanism of action, with forecasts broken down and covered by geographic regions and countries. Patent and clinical trial information is reviewed for various candidate nanodrugs. The status of approvals of drugs in each segment by the FDA and regulatory agencies in other countries is reviewed.
Figures are reported in U.S. dollars and each case reflects currency fluctuations within the performance of revenue change. Revenue figures do not account for variations in local currencies. All market share data presented is on a global basis unless specifically mentioned.
Regional analysis includes North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico), Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and the Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), and the Rest of the world (South America, and the Middle East and Africa).
- 25 data tables and 40 additional tables
- An updated overview and in-depth analysis of the global markets for nanoparticles in biotechnology, drug development and drug delivery systems
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historical market revenue data (sales figures) from 2020 to 2022, estimates for 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for nanoparticles in biotechnology, drug development and drug delivery systems market, and corresponding market share analysis by technology, application and region
- Highlights of the drug development, formulation, and the development of new drug delivery systems and detailed product analyses within health and wellness subsegments
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning the major factors influencing the progress of the market (benefits and industry-specific challenges) with respect to specific growth trends, upcoming technologies, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- Discussion on the role of nanotechnology in the COVID-19 vaccine production, mechanism of action, components and methods in vaccine design for COVID-19 and challenges for vaccine disruptions
- Review of the leading and emerging drug products for each nanoparticle type, clinical trial landscape for various candidate nanodrugs, status of approvals of drugs in each segment, and penetration of technologies and research initiatives within the ecosystem
- Updated information on patents and patent applications on nanoparticles in biotechnology, drug development and drug delivery systems, and related scientific publications
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments, financial performances, and segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players in the market, including Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., Camurus, GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Merck & Co. Inc. and Novartis AG