Global CBRNE Defense System Market Forecast, 2020-2025
The global CBRNE defense system market is an emerging market that has been witnessing the production of an increased number of CBRNE defense systems over the years for various platforms such as military, homeland security, and commercial and civil. The market has experienced a major transformation in the innovation of CBRNE defense technology and has witnessed the development of different product types for military and commercial applications. The global CBRNE defense system market generated $13.56 billion in 2019 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.10%, during 2020-2025. The market is expected to see the growth of personal protective equipment primarily due to the increasing procurement for enhancing the protection of the armed forces and homeland security officials. High demand for personal protective equipment (PPE) in emerging countries, such as Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Africa, is expected to create opportunities for PPE players across different users.
The report is a compilation of various segmentations, including market breakdown by application, by end user, by component, and by contamination type. The report is based on discussions and interviews with the top management of several leading high throughput equipment manufacturers, tier 1 suppliers, and solution providers.
The global CBRNE defense system market is not expected to play out the same way for every region. Hence this report segments the market accordingly and breaks down the industry geographically as follows: North America, South America, Europe, the U.K., China, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa.
Scope of the Report
The report constitutes an extensive study of the CBRNE defense system market. It focuses largely on providing market information for the CBRNE defense system by covering different segments, such as application, end user, component, contamination type, and region. In addition to this, the study focuses on the major driving forces, challenges, and growth opportunities for the market.
The major players have been identified on the basis of their revenue generation, geographical presence, and company developments. Details of company profiles have been included in order to understand the strategic behaviors of the market players. The CBRNE defense system market is further explained and analyzed on the basis of region, which has been categorized into North America, South America, the U.K., Europe, China, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. Moreover, country analysis has also been done in order to have a clear picture of the CBRNE defense system market. Regional developments of the manufacturers and developments by governments are the factors based on which the growth rates of the countries have been calculated.
Key Companies in the Global CBRNE Defense System Market
The key market players in the CBRNE defense system market include 3M, ABP, Airboss Defense Inc., Argon Electronics Ltd., Avon Rubber PLC, Block Engineering, LLC., Bruker Corporation, Chemring Group PLC, Cristanini SPA, Critical Solutions International (CSI), Environics Oy., FLIR Systems, Inc., HoldFast System, K?rcher Futuretech GmbH, MSA Safety, Inc., OPEC CBRNE, Rapiscan Systems, and Smiths Group.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the major drivers, challenges, and opportunities behind the demand for the global CBRNE defense system market during the forecast period, 2020-2025?
- How has COVID-19 affected the growth of the global CBRNE defense system market?
- Who are the key players in the global CBRNE defense system market, and what is the competitive benchmarking?
- What new strategies are being adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- How is each segment of the global CBRNE defense system market expected to grow during the forecast period, and what is the revenue anticipated to be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2025?
- What are the trends in the global CBRNE defense system market across different regions? What was the revenue generated in 2019, and what are the estimates for 2025?
- Which region is expected to contribute the most to the global CBRNE defense system market during the forecast period?