This report aims to provide a comprehensive study of the global market for advanced drug delivery systems (ADDS) and processes, both in terms of quantitative and qualitative data, to help people and companies develop business/growth strategies, assess the market landscape, analyze their position in the current marketplace and make informed business decisions about drug deliveries.
This in-depth analysis of the global ADDS market includes historical data and market projections on sales by technology, route of administration, drug vehicles/carriers and application. The analysis describes the different types of ADDS technology (immediate-release drug delivery, extended-release drug delivery, targeted-release drug delivery, delayed-release drug delivery, and pulsatile-release drug delivery) and their current and historical market revenues. It also covers the route of administration of a drug delivery system and the source of a carrier mechanism for drug delivery. In addition, the report examines applications of ADDS (oncology, respiratory, inflammatory and allergies, cardiovascular, ophthalmic, central nervous system, hormone replacement therapy and gynecology, viral and bacterial diseases, diabetes, urology, gastrointestinal disorders, dermatology, other).
The geographic scope of this study covers the U.S. and companies worldwide. The report identifies the main elements of advanced drug delivery products and trends in different industries.
- 27 data tables and 93 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets and technologies for advanced drug delivery systems (ADDS)
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historical market revenue data (sales figures) from 2021 to 2022, estimates for 2023, forecasts for 2024, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Estimate of the market size and revenue forecast for the global ADDS market, and corresponding market share analysis based on technology, application (therapeutic area), route of administration, vehicle/carrier of drugs mechanism and geographic region
- Facts and figures pertaining to the market drivers, opportunities and challenges, emerging technologies and regulatory landscape
- Discussion of the importance of ESG in the ADDS market, including consumer attitudes, impact of ESG factors on company performance and ESG practices of leading companies
- Review of patents and patent applications filed on drug delivery release mechanisms and novel applications
- Insight into the emerging technologies and developments in the ADDS market and clinical trial landscape
- An analysis of the industry structure, including company market shares, recent M&A activity and venture funding
- Analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and the segmental revenues of leading vendors
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including Johnson & Johnson, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Merck & Co. Inc., Medtronic, and Abbott.