The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The global polypropylene catalyst market size was estimated at USD 1.5 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 2.5 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 9.9%. The increasing polypropylene production in countries such as China, India, and South Korea will drive the market of polypropylene catalyst during the forecast period . The major restraining factor in the polypropylene catalyst market is strict regulations associated with the usage of phthalate based polypropylene in consumer products.
“Ziegler Natta - fastest-growing type in the overall Polypropylene Catalyst market.”
The Ziegler Natta segment is expected to register the fastest growth during the forecast period in the global polypropylene catalyst market. The usage of these catalyst has advantages such as it eliminates deactivation, solvents, and polymer-purifications steps. In addition to this Ziegler Natta catalyst are cheaper and offer polypropylene that has long isotactic sequences.
“APAC is the largest and the fastest-growing market for Polypropylene Catalyst.”
APAC accounted for the largest share of the global polypropylene catalyst market, in terms of value. It is projected to be the fastest-growing regional market attributed to the increasing number of polypropylene production plants in countries such as China, India and South Korea. This is due to the growing demand of polypropylene from industries such as automotive for highlighting purpose.
Extensive primary interviews were conducted to determine and verify the market size for several segments and subsegments and information gathered through secondary research.
The breakup of primary interviews is given below.
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 20%, Tier 2 – 55%, and Tier 3 – 25%
- By Designation - C level Executives – 50%, Directors – 25%, and Others – 25%
- By Region - North America – 60%, Europe – 20%, APAC – 10%, Middle East & Africa – 5%, and South America – 5%.
The leading players in the global Polypropylene Catalyst market include LyondellBasell Industries (the Netherlands), W.R. Grace & Co. (US), Clariant (Switzerland), Evonik (Germany), INEOS (UK), Sumitomo Chemicals (Japan), China Petrochemical Corporation (China), Japan Polypropylene Corporation (Japan), Evonik (Germany), and TOHO Titanium (Japan), and Mitsui Chemicals (Japan).
This research report categorizes the global polypropylene catalyst market based on type, manufacturing process and region. The report includes detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market, such as drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities. The detailed analysis of leading market players provides insights into business overviews, products & services, and key strategies adopted.
Reasons To Buy the Report:
- This report segments the global Polypropylene Catalyst market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of sizes for the overall market and subsegments across various verticals and regions.
- This report will help the stakeholders understand the polypropylene catalyst market, in terms of volume, across regions, and globally.
- The report will help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them with information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help stakeholders understand the major competitors and gain insights to enhance their positions in the market.
- The report includes the COVID 19 impact on the Polypropylene Catalyst market.
- This report will help stakeholders to understand the current Polypropylene Catalyst market after the semiconductor industry’s decline in 2019.