This report provides an analysis of the global market for carbon capture, utilization and storage technologies and current market trends. It uses 2020 as a base year and provides estimates for 2021 and 2026, along with CAGR projections over this forecast period. The report includes a discussion of the technological factors, competitive factors and economic trends affecting the market. Furthermore, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global carbon, capture utilization and storage technology market and the current trends within the industry.
The report covers carbon capture, utilization and storage technology segments in brief. The global market for carbon capture, utilization and storage technologies has been analyzed in terms of technologies, source, applications, service, country and region. The report concludes with detailed profiles of major vendors in the global carbon capture, utilization and storage technology market. BCC Research examined key categories and regions of the carbon capture, utilization and storage technology market and forecasted market growth from 2021 to 2026. The global market size estimates are provided both value ($ million) and in volume (kiloton, KT). All tons in this report are metric tons or MTs (2,205 lbs.), not U.S. tons (2,000 lbs.), unless otherwise noted. The British spelling “tonne” is not used in this report.
- 84 data tables and 67 additional tables
- An updated overview of the global market for carbon capture, utilization, and storage (CCUS) technologies
- Estimation of the market size, both in terms of volume and value, and analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020 to 2021, estimates for 2022-2025, with projection of CAGR through 2026
- Identification of key market dynamics, trends, opportunities and factors influencing the global carbon, capture utilization & storage technologies market and its subsegments
- Highlights of the market potential for carbon, capture utilization & storage technologies market on the basis of technologies, source, applications, service and region
- Description of CCUS value chain, climate policies and regulation of the industry such as Kyoto Protocol and Carbon Pricing
- Discussion on importance of carbon capture technologies for achieving climate objectives, and widening the portfolio of low-carbon power sources, and information on Net-Zero and Negative Emissions
- Insights into the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Evaluation of the companies best positioned to meet the current and future demand of carbon, capture utilization and storage technologies owing to their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, or other advantages
- Company profiles of the market leading participants, including Air Liquide, BASF SE, General Electric, Linde AG and Schlumberger Ltd.