The Europe blow molded plastics market is predicted to register a CAGR of 3.47% in terms of revenue and 2.70% in terms of volume during the forecast period, 2021-2028. With countries like France and Italy witnessing higher imports of plastic processing machinery, the increasing popularity of all-electric shuttle machines, and the rising imports of blow molding machinery, the market under study is slated to record steady growth during the estimated period.
The United Kingdom, Poland, France, Germany, Russia, Italy, Belgium, and the rest of Europe, are assessed for the Europe blow molded plastics market growth analysis. Germany manufactures machinery required for moldings. This includes extrusion molding, blow molding, and injection molding. Most consumers purchase their order of blow-molded preforms from Luxembourg. Bottled water consumption has increased in the last two decades. The per capita consumption of mineral water was estimated at 152 liters in 2019. Moreover, the growing demand for rigid plastic packaging in Germany is fueled by yogurt and water. Also, there is an increasing demand for PET-based packaging, since it is perceived to be more hygienic and economical. Such factors are contributing to the increasing demand for blow molded plastics in Germany.
France is the sixth industrial region in Europe, with the automobile industry playing a central role in the country. Personal care & cosmetics, food processing, and medical sectors play a vital role in enhancing the plastic technology of the country. The rising demand for packaging for processed foods & medical equipment, automobile industry, aeronautics, and technical equipment, is projected to drive the need for blow molded plastics in France. Such factors are estimate to contribute to market growth in France.
Some of the distinguished companies in the market include, The Plastic Forming Company, Comar LLC, Rutland Plastics Ltd, Agri-Industrial Plastics, Inpress Plastic Ltd, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments