About the Report
The new report considers the growth of space, power, pricing for ten (10) Data Centre markets including – Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Morocco, Mexico, Russia, South Africa, Turkey & Vietnam – with revenues for each Cloud & Data Centre Market forecast over the period from the beginning of 2021 to the beginning of 2025.
This report also provides profiles of the key Public Cloud and Data Centre providers in each of the Country Markets.
- Section 1 – A definition of a Cloud & Emerging Data Centre market – provides a definition of an Emerging Market and compares the key similarities between the 10 Data Centre markets profiled.
- Section 2 – The Cloud and Data Centre Fabric in each of the ten Emerging Market countries – provides an overview of the key Data Centre fabric including domestic fibre connectivity, sub-sea fibre connectivity, Dark Fibre connectivity, Power & renewable power availability, Energy costs and Digital & Cloud adoption rates in each country.
- Section 3 - The Data Centre Market in each of the ten Emerging Market countries – including a Data Centre overview, Key Data Centre Players, Forecast Data Centre growth (in space and power) and Data Centre pricing for each country market from the beginning of 2021 to the beginning of 2025.
- Section 4 - The Public Cloud Market in each of the ten Emerging Market countries – including key Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) in each market, the market entry of new CSPs, pricing and product examples, the presence of the global CSPs in each country market & a forecast for public cloud revenues by country market from the beginning of 2021 to the beginning of 2025.
- Section 5 - Conclusions & Key Trends - The Conclusions from the report and the growth in each Emerging Data Centre Market and the key trends across the market.
- South Africa
The reprot reveals that the ten (10) Data Centre Emerging Market countries account for a sizable portion of total Data Centre capacity worldwide - with the ten Emerging Market countries in the report shown by Data Centre raised floor space in the pie chart as a percentage worldwide as of the beginning of 2021 (morocco is 0.4%). (Source: Datacentrepricing)