The Asia Pacific high purity alumina (HPA) market is projected to grow with a CAGR of 15.97% in terms of revenue, and 16.44% in terms of volume, during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The growing LED bulbs segment and government regulations on production, sales, and import of incandescent lights, fuel the market growth of the region.
Thailand, Japan, China, South Korea, Indonesia, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, India, and the rest of Asia Pacific, are evaluated for the Asia Pacific high purity alumina (HPA) market growth analysis. The fast-paced development of Japan’s electronics manufacturing systems has enabled it to gain leadership over other technology innovators in the Asia Pacific. The country has a strategic advantage with regard to the production of electronics and process technologies. It houses leading companies of the global electronics industry, such as Toshiba and Sony, and is a main contender to the United States when it comes to semiconductors manufacturing. The production of electro-medical equipment, electronic measuring equipment, server, display, and storage equipment, is growing at a steady pace. Further, new materials technology, biotechnology, and electronic technology, are the three pillar industries in the country. The widely-used blue LED technology originated in Japan. Such factors are set to raise the demand and consumption of HPA in Japan.
In Australia, the consumer electronics sector is majorly driven by technological and product innovations like televisions, smartphones, and wearable electronics. The electronics industry is engaged in the design and manufacture of high-technology and complex electronics products & systems, sold in more than 150 countries. In New Zealand, the expenditure on consumer electronics and growth in electrical and electronics are expected to fuel the consumption and growth of HPA during the forecast period.
Some of the leading companies in the region include, Xuancheng Jingrui New Material Co Ltd, Sumimoto Chemical Co Ltd, Nippon Light Metal Holdings Company Ltd, Norsk Hydro ASA, Zibo Honghe Chemical Co Ltd, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments