The Asia Pacific aesthetic filler market is evaluated to register a CAGR of 13.33%, during the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. The region’s key market growth propellers include, the rising number of facial aesthetics clinics, the increasing popularity of HA dermal fillers treatments, the increased medical tourism, and the growing awareness regarding skin problems and conditions.
The Asia Pacific aesthetic filler market growth is assessed by studying South Korea, India, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, China, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, and the rest of the Asia Pacific. The exponential growth of India’s aesthetic business represents the rising awareness among the population, regarding cosmetic treatments. Unlike former times, Indians do not perceive cosmetic procedures with skepticism, but with interest, curiosity, and intrigue. Moreover, the country’s present male to female ratio for aesthetic procedures is 1:1, resulting in a 100% annual growth rate. With reference to the previous decade, India’s cosmetic business has rapidly augmented, owing to the thriving fashion and film industry. Consequently, these sectors fuel the market growth as people begin realizing the importance and essence of good looks as well as appearances.
Conversely, continual advancements and improvements across medical technology and surgeon proficiencies encourage South Koreans to willingly opt for cosmetic procedures. Besides, South Korea is a popular medical tourism destination, and witnesses the inflow of patients from America, China, Russia, and China. This can be accredited to the nation’s higher medical standards, incorporated with safety measures and affordability. Hence, these factors are expected to fuel market growth over the forecast period.
Some of the leading companies in the market include, Bioha Laboratories, Zhejiang Jingjia Medical Technology Co Ltd, Merz Pharma, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments