The global application infrastructure middleware market growth is set to evolve at a CAGR of 6.64% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The growing trend of BYOD in companies, rising usage of IoT devices, increasing demand for secured data access, and rapid adoption of cloud services by organizations, are projected to drive the market growth.
There is a rising adoption of IoT devices in the consumer and enterprise space. With the anticipated global adoption of the 5G network by 2021, the number of IoT devices is estimated to increase significantly. Also, the global smartphone subscription is on the rise, along with the number of connected wearables. This is set to result in increased data consumption and communication volumes. The demand for industrial IoT is set to overtake consumer IoT demand in the coming years. Such developments are projected to raise the amount of data communication rates on enterprise platforms over the network, thereby diving the demand for application infrastructure middleware solutions. At the same time, the open-source solution vendors threaten market growth. The increasing cloud value proposition makes several platforms like Dell Boomi, Informatica, Engine Yard, Google, etc. a challenge for the largest vendors operating in the market.
The geographical segmentation of the global application infrastructure middleware market encompasses the evaluation of Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, and rest of world. The Asia Pacific application infrastructure middleware market is estimated to showcase the highest CAGR by 2028. The flourishing IT sector and the growing usage of the internet are attributed to the market growth of the region.
The key competitive strategies of vendors in the market include new product rollouts, partnerships with industry participants, and acquisitions. The market has the presence of several established players. Some of them include Software AG, Microsoft Corporation, Sap SE, Fujitsu Ltd, IBM Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments